Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wis., and Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash.,...
You Can Invest in:
- Real Estate - Private Placements - Oil and Gas - Commodities - Film Distribution
- Mortgages - Loans - Foreign Real Estate - Tax Liens, or Deeds - Trade Debt, etc…
Eliminate the Gatekeeper
Truly self directed, with greater flexibility.
- With the Reins-IRA vehicle never wait for custodian approvals or processing delays
- Invest in any assets other than Life Insurance or Collectibles at your discretion
- You decide where and when to invest
Gain Speed & Efficiency
With Reins-IRA investing means writing a check
- Make time sensitive investments
- Take advantage of foreclosures and tax liens
- Make many small investments with no fees
- Move in and out of investments without penalty
With Reins-IRA keep costs low:
- No transaction or asset based fees
- One-time set-up cost
- Annual fees of $150, no matter what.